- Qassim University, KSA
- Sun College of Engineering and Technology
- S A Engineering College
- LCR College of Engineering and Technology
- Sreenivasa Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Meenakshi College of Engineering
- JAYA Engineering College
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- The Indian Engineering College
- SKP and SAR Polytechnic Colleges
- Head of the Department [HOD] in Engineering Colleges – 2.6 years.
- Head of the Institution [HOI/PRINCIPAL] in NBA and NAAC [A Grade] Accredited Engineering Colleges affiliated to Anna University – 14 Years Contineously.
- NBA and NACC Engineering Colleges and ABET Accredited University as Professor – 15 Years.
- Engineering Colleges as Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor – 06 Years
- Polytechnic Colleges as Lecturer – 09 Years
- Research Area (s): CFD & Heat Transfer [Thermo-Fluids]
- Senior Project Officer at Indian Institute of Technology Madras – 3.6 years
- Experience in Software: AUTOCAD, GAMBIT, SOLIDWORKS and ANSYS-FLUENT.
[Modeling and Simulation of various Thermo-Fluids Research Problems – 18 Years]
Technical Events Organized:
- National Conferences - 46
- International Conferences - 24
- Technical Symposiums – 36
- Workshops and Seminars – 42
- Lecture on “Applied Thermodynamics” for UG/PG students of Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Lecture on “Motivation towards Research & Development” for Faculties and Students.
- Lecture on “Importance of Research & Research Methodology” for Faculties and Students
- Lecture on CFD and Heat Transfer Engineering for PG/Ph.D. Scholars.